Dear Home Buyer,
If you do the work of finding your new home, I will do the rest and split the buy-side commission with you.
Here’s how it works:
1.) Find your own house or condo (you’re working hard at this anyway). If the property is listed, I will meet you there to show it to you. If the listing agent is using a lockbox, we’ll go look together. If that property is a miss, (not quite what you wanted)—we’ll try again.
2.) You’ll hit pay dirt, eventually, and once you do, you’ll have done half the job of a buyer’s-agent. You found the property! My next tasks are:
- Helping you obtain loan pre-approval – if you have not completed this part yet
- Working with you to negotiate price & terms with the seller (A full package offer contains: cover letter, offer on California Association of Realtors contract, verification of funds, earnest money, loan, disclosures, more…)
- Obtaining a signed purchase contract at the price/terms you want
- Referring you to a certified property inspector (and doing my own physical inspection)
- Vetting the neighborhood, schools, property taxes—and all the rest
On a $1,000,000 sale, at 3% commission (paid by seller) you’ll receive $15,000 at close of escrow.
FYI…Currently, huge corporations are attempting to corral the seller’s commission dollar. To make their business model work, they often use less knowledgeable agents.
You will be working directly with me, a local broker/agent with 25 years of experience. I have purchased residential homes from $350,000 to $14,000,000
Call or text if you’re interested in talking-or use this contact form
Brokers, SageLang, Inc.
949.307.2616 (call or text)